To prepare ordained and non-ordained church leaders for service across a wide range of contexts. This certificate satisfies the requirements for the CLP/CRE designation in the PC(USA).
Students will gain understanding and experience in the following areas:
- The history and content of the Bible, both Old and New Testaments.
- Reformed theology and church polity.
- Reformed worship forms, including preaching and sacraments.
- Pastoral care and basic counseling.
- Church management and non-profit governance.
The program consists of five required courses:
- The Whole Bible for the Whole Church
- Christian Theology and History
- Worship, Preaching/Teaching and Sacraments
- Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Church Management and Non-Profit Governance
The five courses and certificate are offered for $2200 per student. Cohorts of five or more may receive discounted pricing if all students complete the courses together.
Coming this Fall