To prepare ordained and non-ordained church leaders for service across a wide range of contexts. This certificate satisfies the requirements for the CLP/CRE designation in the PC(USA).
Students will gain understanding and experience in the following areas:
- The history and content of the Bible, both Old and New Testaments.
- Reformed theology and church polity.
- Reformed worship forms, including preaching and sacraments.
- Pastoral care and basic counseling.
- Church management and non-profit governance.
The program consists of five required courses:
- The Whole Bible for the Whole Church
- Christian Theology and History
- Worship, Preaching/Teaching and Sacraments
- Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Church Management and Non-Profit Governance
Please contact us for the cost of the five courses and certificate. Cohorts of five or more may receive discounted pricing if all students complete the courses together.
Coming this Fall