Come join us on Evenings of Discovery as we discuss what is happening at NTS West as well as hear about our new certificate program on Spirituality and Aging.
The Spirituality and Aging Certificate program, developed in tandem with NTS West and the be.group, enables participants to gain an understanding of the essential role of spirituality and how spirituality enhances the efficacy of other health care and congregational services to and with older adults.
For more information about the Spirituality and Aging Certificate Program, please click here.
[button link=”https://ntswest.org/registration/registration-form-spirituality-and-aging-certificate-program/” type=”big” color=”teal” newwindow=”no”] Register for this Certificate Program[/button]
Evenings of Discovery Dates:
- Tuesday, April 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Location: Solana Presbyterian Church, 120 Stevens Rd, Solana Beach, CA 92075
- Wednesday, May 13, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Location: Fireside Lounge, Tustin Presbyterian Church, 225 West Main Street, Tustin, CA 92780
- Thursday, May 21, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Location: Room 309, Demarest Family Life Center, La Canada Presbyterian Church, 626 Foothill Blvd, La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
To RSVP, please contact: Doug.Edwards@thebegroup.org